Wednesday 5 December 2012

Magazine Advert Designs

Magazine Advertisement Designs
I have made mock up of potential magazine advertisements I could create to help promote my artists new album and digipak. I have decided to chose the layout where the artwork for the new album/single/digipak is the main image. I chose this layout because I am proud of my digipak artwork and I feel like it will appeal to both my target audience and other audiences. With my different designs, I am trying out different generic conventions I found as well as different size adverts.
My three different designs can be seen below.

     After studing my three designs, I have chosen to use my first design to base my magazine advertisement on. I chose this sign because of the simplicity. This design was 1/4 of a A4 page in size. This size of advert would be more realistic in terms of marketing since this is my artists debut album and they wouldn't have large A4 adverts immediatly because there would be a lack of audience for my artist meaning a lack of funding. I am going to create my magazine advert using the programme Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment