Tuesday 4 December 2012

Magazine Advertisement Introduction

 Magazine Advertisement.
The second ancillary task for my coursework is to create a magazine advertisement for the release of artists album.
To do this I am going to begin by deconstructing different types of existing magazine advertisements. Advertisements for new Cd's often come in three different formats:
  1. A image of the dualbox/digipak with text advertising a new album.
  2. A image of the artist/band with text advertising a new album.
  3. A mix of both a image of the artist/band and a image of the dualbox/digipak with text advertising a new album.
All of these layouts come in a variety of sizes from A4 to a quarter of a A4 page. I am going to deconstruct one of each type of layout to both establish the generic conventions of CD magazine advertisements and pick which layout would most assist in the advertisement of my artists new debut album. I will then design my magazine advertisement and create it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment