Friday 21 September 2012

Filming Calender

Filming Calender 

    Now I have completed my pre-production planning for my music video, the next step is to film my music video. I need to arrange time to travel to different locations with the video camera and tripod where I can film with my artists. Because of the several locations I am using in my music video, the times I am filming need to be planned at times where both me and my actors are free.

I will not be filming my music video in chronological order. I will instead be filming bits which are at the same location at the same time. The shots on the beach need to be shot before the shots at the home location due to the graphic match of the photograph.

24TH SEPTEMBER 2012

On this day I am planning to shoot the opening sequence where the artist name is brought on screen using stop motion animation in my media studies lesson. After this lesson I have free periods for the rest of the day so I am planning to shoot the shots in the bishops palace gardens locations during the day to minimise the amount of people walking past the shots. On the 23rd of September I am buying the 3D letters I need for the bishops palace garden shots from Hobbycraft. Therefore I will be ready to take the shots on Monday in the 'bishops' location. The shots at the end of the music video would also be filmed on this day.

I need both the lead female and male for the bishop palace gardens shots.

25TH SEPTEMBER 2012

On this day I would like to try capture the shots I need at Bognor Beach. For this I need the lead female and briefly the lead male for the photograph. These shots depend on the weather conditions as I am not using any artificial lighting so if it is not a bright day, these shots may have to take place another day.

26TH SEPTEMBER 2012

On this day I have a triple media lesson. Therefore, all the shots that have the location at the school apart from the opening sequence I am going to try film. I only need the lead female for these shots.

27TH SEPTEMBER 2012

I would like to shoot the shots in the cafe location on this day. For these shots I need both the lead female and male. I would have to film after 3 O'clock on this day because that's when the cafe closes.

29TH SEPTEMBER 2012

Finally, on this day I would like to shoot the shots at my house on the sofa. By doing these shots last, it gives me time to sort out and print out the photo prop taken on the beach location earlier. I have arranged travel for both the lead female and male to my artist  and back to Chichester already.

This would be my ideal filming schedule. However, all of these proposed dates depend on the availability of my two actors, as well as the weather for some of the shots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment