Monday 17 September 2012

Storyboard

Final Storyboard
 
    To finalise some of my ideas from my shot list and more accurately plan out some of my shot sequences I have created a storyboard using the programme Microsoft Word. I chose the sequences on the storyboard to plan in further detail than just my shot list because they are complicated either in types of shot, or in location. I am going to create a photographic storyboard by doing mock ups of shots using other people that are not my actors I am going to use in my final music video. This is because of time factors in using my actors in several different locations for just a photo. The mock up photos for my photographic storyboard will allow me to play around with lighting and camera angles which will help reduce time when it comes to filming my final music video.







No comments:

Post a Comment