Friday 17 August 2012

Shot List.

Shot List

    Now I have learnt how to create a shot list, I need to create my own with my music video I am going to make in the near future. With the shotlist I can be wild and very creative with my ideas and create a perfect representation of what I would ideally like for my music video. The shotlist I create can then be refined later depending on what is possible and pratical. In my shotlist I am going to make sure I include several interesting camera angles and editing techniques aswell as animation ideas which can then be transfered to a final storyboard later on in the preperation process.

To begin my shotlist, I have already broken down my chosen song, "Nina Nesbitt - Glue" into timed segments which can be seen on the blog entry "Nina Nesbitt lyrics". The timed segmants can also be viewed below.  On my shotlist the shots and scenes need to be broken up by the use of numbers. Below I am going to split the lyrics up into numbered segmants for my shot list.

Verse 1
1,2 open up the door                                                                                             ]   1                            
3,4 Answer your phone but you don't do any of those things do you                  ]
5 .6 I deserve more                                                                                               )    2
7.8 we've flown to the floor you’re sliding down my ladder of priorities           )
16.12 seconds

Chorus 1
I, I, I and you-ou went together like glue-ue-ue                       ] 3      
But now the waters coming in we're sliding apart                   ]
I, I, I and you-ou went together like glue-ue-ue                       )  4
But now we're not sticking we've gone dry                              )
14.84 seconds

Verse 2
It was all suspicious, on the edge wondering what you were doing                        ]   5
when the back of my head was showing, and your two faces were looking           ]
When will you ever come around, no wait it’s not the right way around                )   6
Cause it was all always my fault wasn't it just                                                         )
15.53 seconds

Chorus 2
I, I, I and you-ou went together like glue-ue-ue                          ]   7
But now the waters coming in we're sliding apart                       ]
I, I, I and you-ou went together like glue-ue-ue                         )    8
But now we're not sticking we've gone dry                                )
14.84 seconds

Verse 3
And I don't want to be a bore                                                       ]   9
But I'm telling you this aint happening anymore                         ]
So please sit down and we'll have a chat                                     )   10
But whatever you put on your hat you think you cool                )
Don't let me fall down the same ropes that you did do               ]    11
NO don't let me fall down the same ropes that you did do         ]                           
31.69 seconds

Chorus 3
I, I, I and you-ou went together like glue-ue-ue                      ]    12
But now the waters coming in we're sliding apart                  ]
I, I, I and you-ou went together like glue-ue-ue                     )     13
But now we're not sticking we've gone dry                            )
14.84 seconds

Verse 3 Repeat
And I don't want to be a bore                                                 ]    14
But I'm telling you this ain’t happening anymore                  ]
So please sit down and we'll have a chat                                )  15
But whatever you put on your hat you think you coool         )
You think your cool                                                                )                                  
19.39 seconds

2.21 Minutes in total

No comments:

Post a Comment