Wednesday 1 August 2012

Generic Music Industry Questionnaire

Generic Music Industry Questionnaire

I am going to create this questionnaire on the programme Microsoft Office Word so i can print off several copies of the questionnaire and hand them out to my potential target audience, males and females, primarily females, aged 15-20. I am only going to hand out these questionnaires to people that enjoy the Indie genre so I can receive useful information as the music genre I am focusing on for my coursework is Indie.

To hand out my questionaires I am going to use the social networking site of Facebook.  The new technology of social networking will allow me to hand out my questionnaires without wasting paper and allow for quicker responces.

Questionaires sent out on the 2nd of August 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment